WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
Deciding which size to order can feel a bit like throwing darts, particularly with models you haven't tried on before.
Here are some things to keep in mind and, hopefully, help you find the right size for you.
- If you've never tried on any of our models before, we recommend you try the same size you wear in regular footwear, or street shoes. So, if you wear US Men's size 9 sneakers, for example, an Acopa US size 9 would be our first recommendation.
- If you're a woman, we recommend you try your usual street shoe US women's size -1. So, if you're wear size 7.5 street shoes, for example, we'd recommend you try our models in size 6.5.
- If you used to climb in our Spectre or Merlin models, please keep in mind that these models are now lined. While our lining allows for just enough stretch to mold to your foot, it reduces long-term, overall stretch significantly. If you size your shoes very tight, you might feel a difference.
- Remember that, if the size isn't right once you receive your shoes, we'll be happy to exchange them for a different size -and we'll pick up the shipping charges both ways.
- If you only know your climbing shoe size in European sizing, please refer to the table below to find our recommendation for your US size Acopa model.